Career coaching and job-seeking assistance
Successful job seeking requires commitment, specialist knowledge, tools and skills. Many struggle sending endless resumes, attending interviews with potential employees and recruitment agencies with little or no results.
This frustrating experience can be avoided by having a professional work with you to give you objective feedback, train you in the skills required and help you create job seeking tools that get results.
Outplacement/career transition/job-seeking coaching packages can include:
- The secrets of successful job-seeking
- Identifying blockages on the 10 step job seeking ladder
- How to create a resume that gets interviews
- Sharpen verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- Improving your interview skills
- Responding to challenging interview questions
- Matching documentation with jobs
- Greater self-awareness about your skills, knowledge, experience and qualities
- Finding the hidden job market
- Building the network – using the network
- A complete personal audit
- Maintaining motivation and a positive outlook
- Managing various emotions during job seeking
- Referees to use and not to use
- The entire #DareToBeYourBest program
- Additional telephone and email support
Programs are custom designed and can be 2 or up to 16 sessions depending on your specific needs.
Your coach, Anthony Venn-Brown, has made several major career transitions in his life and assisted hundreds of people in resume preparation, job seeking skills and landing the jobs they want. For five years his job seeking groups maintained the highest placement rates in the state of New South Wales. Put this together with, 10 years experience as an internationally accredited coach and Anthony is someone who can give you the tools and knowledge to be successful in your career development.