Professional coaching is a highly focused process that unlocks personal potential, maximizes performance and produces lasting change in clients personal lives, careers, businesses or organizations.
Your coach can be a resource of wisdom, your personal cheerleader and an objective sounding board, who holds you accountable to do what you say you will and encourages you to new levels of personal growth.
When anyone is considering coaching I always offer them a complimentary session first.
This does a number of things:
- Allows us to get to know each other better
- Gives you a clearer understanding of the coaching methodology
- Helps us get clear about the specific areas we’d work on and the outcomes you’ll achieve
- Gives you the opportunity to get your questions answered.
- If you decide to go ahead and work together you have actually had the first session for free. We don’t have to waste any more time with preliminary stuff ……..we get straight into the program.
I use a questionnaire as the basis for the complimentary session which gives me insight into what is happening for you. Additionally it helps you gain further clarity about your current situation, where you want to go and identify anything that might get in the way.
After the complimentary session, if you decide that you’d like to proceed, there are a variety of coaching options, depending on your need and the budget.
You can book you complimentary session on line here.
How do we have the sessions?
I have successfully coached clients all over the world including the USA, UK, United Arab Emirates, Asia, New Zealand and Australia. You can have your sessions over the phone, via the internet (e.g. Skype) or face to face (if you live in Sydney and prefer that). Your privacy is always respected and strict confidentiality assured.
In most circumstances we meet for an hour per week. With some clients it might be fortnightly or monthly depending on what we are working on. Between our sessions you will be doing some additional work finishing off exercises we commenced or preparing for the following session. It’s not incredibly time consuming but helps keep you focused. After all these are your goals and you making the significant changes you want to make.